Thursday, March 8, 2018

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #115

hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

You have a chance to make three Horcruxes, what items do you use?

First, let me just put this out there: I would NEVER make Horcruxes because I want to keep all of me together. I'm not playing any games. However, if I *had* choose,  I'd probably pick a book, not sure which one exactly. (I think it'd be too cheesy to pick a Harry Potter book.)  One of my mugs would be a good choice; there are so many, no one would guess which one. And some measuring spoons, maybe my first set.

These picks may make it easy to find my Horcruxes, but they do represent my personality pretty well. Here's to hoping I never find myself entertaining the idea of making one!


No comments:

Post a Comment