Thursday, September 21, 2017

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #111

hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

How would you use Felix Felicis (Liquid Luck)?

This is such a hard question because there are so many options. Some of the more obvious and tempting ones are picking lotto numbers or entering a contest/sweepstakes/competition. Imagine the possibilities of what one could win with Felix Felicis. 

I've always want to write and publish a novel. I know what a arduous process that can be at times, so I think I would use Liquid Luck to help me find a publisher once I had a manuscript that I was proud of and wanted to start pitching. Though, I might have to use it to help me get to that writing point. 
I'm sure as soon as this is published, I will think of another really good way to use Felix Felicis because that's how my brain works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment