Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Book I Read in 2016


hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr

Trouble is a Friend of Mine by Stephanie Tromly

Trouble Makes a Comeback by Stephanie Tromly


Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty

A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro

Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets to the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz


Gotham Academy Vol. 1: Welcome to Gotham Acedemy by Becky Cloonan

Runaways: Pride and Joy by Brian K. Vaughan


Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

Everland by Wendy Spinale

3 comments:

  1. A Study in Charlotte made my list this week too. :) I also plan on reading All the Light We Cannot See soon.

    Check out my TTT and my current giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Me Before You but it didn't meet my Top Ten, I will read the next one. All the Light..... is popular this year. I read it for book club.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read Gotham Academy and A Study in Charlotte - especially since that last one popped up on a lot of favorite lists of 2016 that I saw today. Sorry for the late comment too, I'm in the middle of an EPIC comment catch-up bonanza LOL! I hope you had an awesome Holiday and happy 2017 ♥ xx

    ReplyDelete