Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Added to My TBR List Lately


hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

1. The Girl with All the Gifts by M.R. Carey - This book sounds so creepy, but so so good! I want to read it now!

2. Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett - It's compaired to You've Got Mail, and I love that movie. I feel like I'm really going to like this book.

3. The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton - fairy tales, secret gardens, mystery, and lots of memories; this book sounds like something I would very much enjoy.


4. Everything That Makes You by Moriah McStay - This book sounds very interesting. A "what if" scenerio in the form of a book, definitely looks like a good read.

5. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West - This book sounds like a lot of fun and a lot of trouble, when you ask someone to be your pretend boyfriend something has to go wrong.

6. The Call by Peadar O'Guilin - This book sounds terrifying and I can't wait to read it!


7. As Old as Time by Liz Braswell - A retelling that asks what if Belle's mother cursed the Beast, that sounds like a really cool twist on a tale that I absolutely love.

8. The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid - This book just sounds so interesting. I don't know exactly what a Diabolic is, but I do know that this one is going to have a crazy time protecting her person.


9. The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman - I saw the trailer for this movie a couple weeks ago, and it really intrigued me, so naturally I want to read this book first!

10. My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows - This book looks so good! I've wanted to read it since I went to Europe in August!



1 comment:

  1. I've seen a lot of buzz for The Girl with All the Gifts and Diabolic! I can't wait to see what you'll think of both of those!!

    ReplyDelete