Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TV


hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

I love the Fall for many many reasons, and one of them is the return of my favorite tv shows! So in honor of the beginning of Fall, I have for you a list of some of the tv shows that I love to watch! In no particular order...

Ended/Canceled/Murdered by Network

1. Marvel's Agent Carter

2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

3. Dollhouse

4. Gravity Falls

5. Parks and Recreation

6. Veronica Mars

7. Psych


Currently Running

1. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC)

2. The Flash (CW)

3. Arrow (CW)

4. Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

5. Supergirl (CW)

6.  The 100 (CW)

7. Teen Wolf (MTV)

8. Doctor Who (BBC)

9. Sherlock (BBC)


Netflix

1. Stranger Things

2. Marvel's Jessica Jones

3. Marvel's Daredevil

4. The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

3 comments:

  1. LOOOOOVE Doctor Who and Sherlock especially but I'm also a huge fan of The Flash, Arrow, Daredevil and Jessica Jones!! I haven't quite fallen in love with Legends of Tomorrow but I do watch it too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I particularly love Leonard Snart and his character arc through Flash, Arrow and Legends. -- That's one of the main reasons I watched LoT :)

      Delete
  2. Ah man I forgot to add Kimmy to mine!! I love dr who and sherlock, but I am stoked to see Gravity Falls on this list!!

    My ttt
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2016/09/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-favorite-tv.html

    ReplyDelete