Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: My Most Recent 5 Stars


hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Time to go to Goodreads... This is literally a full year of 5 star books.  I read the last book on the list at the end of March 2015.  I guess that tells you how picky I am when it comes to 5 Star ratings.

1. Runaways Vol. 3: The Good Die Young by Brian K. Vaughan
2. All The Light We Cannot See by Antony Doerr
3. The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick


4. Winter by Marissa Meyer
5. Trouble Is a Friend of Mine by Stephanie Tromly
6. The Young Elites by Marie Lu


7. Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
8. Amulet Vol. 1: The Stonekeeper by Kazu Kibuishi


9. Lumberjanes Vol. 1: Beware the Kitten Holy by Noelle Stevenson
10. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell


3 comments:

  1. It's funny you should say that, I haven't read a single five-star book this year D: Some came really close, like Winter (4.5) but still, this is a rarity for me. I had to check last year's 5-star reads to set up this post LOL! Nimona, Huge Cabret and The Young Elites are all on my tbr shelf though and seeing them here? I think I'll bump them up the list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have quite a few of these on my TBR list, so it's comforting to see they made someone's 5 star list :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you liked The Young Elites as that's on my TBR.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/03/30/top-ten-tuesday-50/

    ReplyDelete