Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: 2016 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To


hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Curio by Evangeline Denmark (January 5) - The premise of this book sounds incredibly interesting.  Chemists rule the town and keep it afloat but the main character has something else to say about it.

The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry (January 26) - This book is coming out 3 days after my birthday and I've had it preordered since she announced it on twitter back in May.  I'm super sure that I will love this book. Plus, it's really cool because I went to school with her! (Lots of cheering!!)

Where Futures End by Parker Peevyhouse (February 9) - This book sounds so cool! Five different stories in five different times.  It sounds like this is going to be one heck of a puzzling read.


These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker and Kelly Zekas (February 9) - This book is described as Jane Austen meets X-Men.  Those are two of my favorite things and I really don't need to know anymore.

After the Woods by Kim Savage (February 23) - This book sounds like it's going to make me think, make me a little paranoid, but mostly make me very emotional.  I'm okay with that.

Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor (March 1) - This book looks really good.  It's got Scotland and time travel in it.  I'm definitely going to be looking into this book.


Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum (April 15) - This story looks like it has the potential to be very heartwarming.  And I'm always looking for a cute little romance.

The Marked Girl by Lindsey Klingele (June 21) - This book sounds a little bit like Enchanted and I love that movie, so I'll be eager to read this magical tale. Plus, this cover is gorgeous!


 Enter Title Here by Rahul Kanakia (August 2) - This book sounds like it's going to be incredibly funny.  The main characters an overachiever trying to write a book that people will want to read and she's only a senior in high school.

Unscripted Joss Byrd by Lygia Day Penaflor (August 23) - I haven't read a book about a struggling actress in a long while.  This one sounds like it's going to be funny, smart, and unique with a strange off-the-cuff director.

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to The Love That Split the World too! I hadnt heard of Tell Me Three Things Before, but the cover is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at the Enchanted comparison.....I love that movie, so The Marked Girl is definitely going on my TBR!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/01/top-ten-tuesday-33/

    ReplyDelete