Monday, November 2, 2015

November TBR: Crunch Time

Okay so there are only two months left this year and I have quite a bit of challenge reading left to do.  I'm 85% positive that I won't finish every challenge I've attempted this year, but that's okay.  I'm going to try anyway!  This list is going to be half of what I have to read to finish everything.  December will be the other half.  I wish anyone else who is trying to complete challenges God's speed too!  Here we go.




Currently Reading
  • Room by Emma Donoghue

Possible Candidates
  • War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells (TBR)
  • Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (TBR) (Rec.) (ABC) (Ult.)
  • The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness (Rec.) (Full) (ABC)
  • Graceling by Kristen Cashore (TBR) (Rec.)
  • The Rose Society by Marie Lu (FULL)
  • Matched by Ally Condie (TBR) (FULL) (Ult.)
  • The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Gailbraith (Ecl.)

Book Club
  • Room by Emma Donoghue

New Releases
  • Winter by Marissa Meyer (Nov. 10) 
  • Soundless by Richelle Mead (Nov. 10)
  • Harry Potter Coloring Book (Nov. 10)

Key:
(Ecl.) = Eclectic Reader Challenge
(New) = Newbery Reading Challenge
(Full) = Full House Reading Challenge
(TBR) = 2015 TBR Pile Challenge
(ABC) = Alphabet Soup Challenge
(Ult.) = Teenreads Ultimate Reading
(Rec.) = Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment