Thursday, November 19, 2015

Harry Potter Moment of the Week (#65)



hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

Favorite JK Rowling moment

She's a spectacular human being!  I mean, who else would knock themselves off the Forbes billionaire list because they've given so much of their wealth to charity?  She is highly involved in so much including giving us as much of the wizarding world as possible.  J.K. Rowling is a master creator and a lovely person.  I know though, my favorite J.K. Rowling moment has to be at the Deathly Hallows Part 2 London Premiere.  I cry every time I hear her speech or see her words quoted.
"No story lives unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever.  So whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home."
J.K. Rowling gets at the heart of what her books mean to so many people around the world.  She understands, because they mean that much to her too.

1 comment:

  1. I got chills! Honestly! She's such an inspiration and a wonderfully understanding one at that. She really gets our love for the series because she feels the same way ♥ Gah! Everything you spoke about here^^ warms my heart. She is and forever will be our Queen! :D

    ReplyDelete