Sunday, October 18, 2015

Fandom Mashup (#9)


Hosted by Micheline at Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

Micheline has come up with a great idea and I can't pass up the opportunity to participate.  Each week Micheline will pose a unique fiction scenario and I will choose 5 characters from 5 different fandoms to help me with the situation.  It's going to be quite fun, I can already tell!

Scenario: It's your first day at a magical school (WooHoo!)  Who do you instantly hope will be there to be friends with?

Ginny Weasley (Harry Potter) - You can't expect me not to choose someone from Harry Potter, but choosing just one person was extremely difficult.  I kept thinking this person, wait no this person!  I settled on Ginny because she's amazing.  She's hysterical, animated, and ready for adventure.  I feel like we'd get into some trouble.  I would enjoy having her as a friend and she opens all avenues to friends with the others.

Merlin (Merlin) - This guy is so full of honest hard work.  I mean he's made it his mission to protect Arthur, even when he's a prat.  Merlin's got a great sense of humor and he's good at tricking people.  I think practical jokes are in our future.

Digby (Trouble is a Friend of Mine by Stephanie Tromly) - He's one of those guys that I would equal parts be annoyed with and enjoy all the time.  He's got an apt for tracking down mischief and he doesn't have great social skills, but I'd love to be his friend.  He would definitely bring adventure in a magical school. 

The Doctor (Doctor Who) - I'm convinced that a teenage Doctor would have been a riot.  He'd have trouble written all over him.  He's funny and passionate and leveling on the side of brilliant.  I think teenage Doctor would be a fiercely loyal friend and someone that everyone would want to be around.

Elphaba (Wicked) - Elphaba is an amazing person.  She's the kind of person that I would immediately want to be friends with.  She cares about people; she's kind and intelligent.  She's excited to learn and meet new people.  And she knows when not to do things.  She'd be a little bit of the balance in this group of friends.  But she's always up for a little bit of fun.  AND if someone is deceiving people, she's the first person to call them out and to make sure justice is served.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love you for picking Ginny ♥ She's freaking brilliant and she'd be an amazing friend :D YES to The Doctor, I spent a loooong time thinking about HIM in HOGWARTS LOL! MERLIN!! Why didn't I think of Merlin, he'd be AWESOME in Hogwarts - and an awesome friend to have!

    ReplyDelete