Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September TBR: In My Line of Sight

The books I've chosen this month are books that I REALLY want to read.  Some of them are books I recently acquired and some of them have been on my shelf for a while and have sparked my interest again.  Either way, they're in my line of sight.









Currently Reading
  • Catering to Nobody by Diane Mott Davidson 

Possible Candidates
  • Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel 
  • The 5th Wave by Rick Yancy 
  • Trouble is a Friend of Mine by Stephanie Tromly
  • Okay For Now by Gary D. Schmidt (TBR)
  • Ready Player One by Ernest Cline (TBR)
  • Horten's Miraculous Mechanisms Lissa Evans (TBR)
  • Taken by Erin Bowman
  • Everybody Sees the Ants by A.S. King
  • Landlines by Rainbow Rowell


Book Club
  • TBA

New Releases

  • Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon (Sept 1)
  • The One Thing by Marci Lyn Curtis (Sept 8)
  • Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs (Sept 22)
  • The Unquiet by Mikaela Everett (Sept 22)

Key:
(Ecl.) = Eclectic Reader Challenge
(New) = Newbery Reading Challenge
(Full) = Full House Reading Challenge
(TBR) = 2015 TBR Pile Challenge
(ABC) = Alphabet Soup Challenge
(Ult.) = Teenreads Ultimate Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment