Sunday, August 16, 2015

Fandom Mashup (#1)

Hosted by Micheline at Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

Micheline has come up with a great idea and I can't pass up the opportunity to participate.  Each week Micheline will pose a unique fiction scenario and I will choose 5 characters from 5 different fandoms to help me with the situation.  It's going to be quite fun, I can already tell!

Scenario:
You've decided to set off on an adventure across the world.  Who are your travel companions?

After some careful consideration, I've decided that my team of adventurers will be as follows:

Samwise Gamgee - Sam is fiercely loyal friend that will rally us when we get short of perseverance.  We all know that this will happen at some point on our journey across the world.  Plus, he can cook so we'll never grow hungry. Potato!


Hermione Granger - She knows how to keep us all safe in the event that our adventure leads us into danger.  She can use all the protection charms she used while she was traveling with Harry and Ron.


Martha Jones - She walked the Earth for goodness sake and saved the world.  She's going to be the greatest companion on an worldwide adventure. My guess is she's great at reading maps, and we will need a map captain!


Thomas (The Maze Runner)- He's one determined guy.  He'll help us figure out what not quite right about our situations and teams up well with others to fight our way out.  Plus, he's a fast runner so we could use him from time to time to send messages ahead. 


Melissa McCall - We need a medic and Melissa seems to be one of the best.  She takes care of all that is supernatural on top of her already interesting job at the hospital.  I definitely want her on my team. Plus, she's most likely to be the mom of the group.  She'll settle any arguments we might have and comfort us in a motherly fashion.  

5 comments:

  1. YAY^^ welcome aboard Alex :D

    Sam made my list this week too!! I have so much love for him, he's clearly got experience travelling and YES he would totally help us stay fed and content :) Hermione is another fantastic choice, she was such a pro when it came to being on the road with Harry and Ron! Martha!! She's an awesome choice too! Seriously, girl walked the earth! Why didn't I think of her?! I still need to meet Thomas and Melissa though but I WILL meet them both :) Love your team ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was so much fun. (And quite hard) I'm excited for all the scenarios down the road. I can't travel without Sam! He's going to be the heart and soul of our group!

      Delete
  2. It definitely helps to have someone in the group who can cook when you're on an extended journey; I totally didn't consider that, lol. And excellent choice with Hermione! It would be awesome if she brought her beaded bag along! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam is such a great choice! He is incredibly loyal and, like you said, he can cook. In a situation like this a cook would definitely come in handy.
    Martha is another great choice! When she first come on the show I really didn't like her all that much, probably because I was missing Rose too much, but now I really like her. She was so smart and great in a panic =D
    Also welcome to the meme :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I've never heard of this meme before but it sounds like so much fun that I'm going to have to check it out! Sam is a great choice. He would always be loyal and there to cheer everyone up. Plus he's a great cook which couldn't hurt. Hermione is smart and good at coming up with solutions to difficult problems. And Martha is a doctor so she would be good for treating injuries. Also, she would just be an amazing companion. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete