Monday, June 1, 2015

June TBR: Adventure


Summer is here and it's time for a little adventure.  I've got my fair share of adventuring planned this summer and so I thought I'd take some of it to the books!  I will be adventuring in the magical realms and in real life.  I'm hoping to get to quite a few of my choices this month!



Currently Reading
  • Little Bee by Chris Cleave

Possible Candidates
  • War of the World by H.G. Wells (TBR)
  • Horten's Miraculous Mechanisms by Lissa Evans (TBR)
  • Ready Player One by Ernest Cline (TBR)
  • The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness (ABC)
  • Flora and Ulysses: The Illustrated Adventure by Kate DiCamillo (New)
  • This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel (Ecl.)
  • The 100 by Kass Morgan (Full)
  • The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz 
  • Taken by Erin Bowman (Full)
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (ABC)

Book Club

  • What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty

New Releases

  • Because You'll Never Meet Me by Leah Thomas (June 2)
  • More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera (June 2)
  • Even When You Lie To Me by Jessica Alcott (June 9)
  • Between the Notes by Sharon Huss Roat (June 16)

Key:
(Ecl.) = Eclectic Reader Challenge
(New) = Newbery Reading Challenge
(Full) = Full House Reading Challenge
(TBR) = 2015 TBR Pile Challenge
(ABC) = Alphabet Soup Challenge
(Ult.) = Teenreads Ultimate Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment