Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March TBR: New To Me


I was trying to figure out what theme I should do this month and I wasn't really feeling a genre theme.  I felt myself drawn to the books I've acquired and heard about recently.  I want to read them but also I felt restricted by the original theme for this month.  So I changed it.  I will be reading books I've bought recently or checked out from the library, anything that is new to me.




Currently Reading
  • Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline

Possible Candidates
  • The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate by Jacqueline Kelly (New)
  • How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True by Sarah Strohmeyer
  • Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
  • Starters by Lissa Price
  • Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill
  • Monstrous by Marcy-Kate Connolly (Full)
  • The Shadow Cabinet by Maureen Johnson (Full)
  • The Duff by Kody Keplinger
  • The Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E.L. Koningsburg (New)
  • We Should Hang Out Sometime by Josh Sundquist

Book Club

  • The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins

New Releases

  • The Wrong Side of Right by Jean Marie Thorne (March 17) 
  • The Cemetery Boys by Heather Brewer (March 30)
  • The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige (March 31)
  • The Lost Track of Time by Paige Britt (March 31) 

Book to Movie 
  • Serena by Ron Rash (March 27)

Key:
(Ecl.) = Eclectic Reader Challenge
(New) = Newbery Reading Challenge
(Full) = Full House Reading Challenge
(TBR) = 2015 TBR Pile Challenge
(ABC) = Alphabet Soup Challenge
(Ult.) = Teenreads Ultimate Reading

2 comments:

  1. Read Eleanor & Park - for me it was one of my best all time reads. I really hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read Eleanor & Park - for me it was one of my best all time reads. I really hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete