Saturday, January 3, 2015

January TBR: Christmas Gifts


I had a different theme picked out for January, however, my friends and family completely surprised me this year at Christmas and I ended up with way more books than I've gotten in recent memory.  It's a magical, beautiful thing.  And because of that, I want to read all those books now!  Let's go!  :)

Currently Reading
  • Doctor Who and the Ice Warriors by Brian Hayles

Possible Candidates
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
  • Isla and the Happily Every After by Stephanie Perkins
  • Civil War by Mark Millar and Steve McNiven 
  • The Mighty Thor by Matt Fraction
  • Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
  • Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen 
  • Persuasion by Jane Austen
  • Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
  • Lady Susan by Jane Austen
  • Jane Austen by Victor Lucas  
 
Book Club
  • Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman

New Releases
  • The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black (Jan. 13)
  • The Prey by Tom Isbell (Jan. 20)
  • Fairest by Marissa Meyer (Jan. 27)

No comments:

Post a Comment