Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Character I Wish Had Their Own Book

hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

1. Newt and Minho (The Maze Runner) - I would love to see a story surrounding the time before Thomas showed up in the Glade.  That would be most excellent!

2. Neville Longbottom (Harry Potter) - I said it before but I want to know what happened at Hogwarts while the trio was off searching for the Horocruxes.  I have a feeling Neville would be the central character for that, as well as Ginny and Luna.  Other than that, I would love to get a look at Neville's life growing up.  What we know of his story is so powerful, I want to know more!

3. Metias Iparis (Legend) - I thought he was a great character and even though we got some of his back story from June's side of the story, but I would love to see Metias during his schooling and his promising rise in the military.

4. Tyson (Percy Jackson) - It's no secret that I love this series and all the characters in general. I think it would be fun to see a story that follow Tyson on his adventures.  He pops up everywhere and I just think it would be at the very least incredibly entertaining to see what that cyclops was up to.

5. Lettie (The Ocean at the End of the Lane) - Ocean was such an interesting story and Lettie's part in it was mysterious and seemingly unbelievable.  I would love more of her story either before or after Oceans is fine with me.  She's just a character that deserves more page time.

6. Boo Radley (To Kill A Mockingbird) - I would love to read his side of the story.  Get to see more about him and how he works.  I love him and he's barely in the story, at least physically.

7. Iko (Cinder) - That little robot is wonderful and sassy.  I would love an entire book surrounded around her and how she survived in the Linh household or even if she got out and had an adventure or her own.

8. Callum, Stephen and Boo (The Name of the Star) - I know we get their back stories, but I would love an entire book dedicated to each of them.  Before they became part of the Shades of London, they had a life, it would be interesting to read about them.

9. The Mad Hatter (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland) - I love all the background information we are getting from tv shows these days, but I would love a book completely dedicated to the Mad Hatter.  I want to know why he went mad, what he was like before he went mad and how he grew up.

10. Gandalf (The Lord of the Rings) - He's been in quite a lot of stories, but we've never gotten a story that has this wizard adventuring for himself.  I bet growing up he was very similar to Biblo, until someone took him on a journey.  I'd love to read that!

2 comments:

  1. Great list! It's funny, Iko and Metias almost made my list too! (Despite the fact that I actually didn't like Legend when I read it.) Neville did make my list, however, for the same reason he made yours; I'd love to know how he handled his final year at Hogwarts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. I've never read any of those book but they seem great!
    <a href="www.bibliophilicmadness.blogspot.com/2014/11/top-ten-tuesday-1.html”>HERE'S MY TOP TEN TUESDAY!</a>

    <b>NEW FOLLOWER VIA BLOGLOVIN</b>

    ReplyDelete