Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October TBR: Sequels



I wanted to read the Harry Potter series again this month but they are all packed away in boxes at a different house from the one I am currently living in, so that's not going to work.  Instead, I thought I'd read some of those sequels I've either been procrastinating or dying to read.  Off to the library I go to pick these up.  



Currently Reading
  • Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

Possible Candidates

  • The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
  • The Death Cure by James Dashner
  • Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
  • Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
  • Rebel Angels by Libba Bray
  • City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
  • The Dream Thieves by Maggie Steifvater
  • Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau
  • Graduation Day by Joelle Charbonneau



New Releases
  • The Young Elite by Marie Lu (Oct. 7)
  • The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan (Oct. 7)

No comments:

Post a Comment