Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters that would sit at my lunch table

hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

I've got my top five people today!

1.  Toby Cavanaugh (Pretty Little Liars) - Confession time: I haven't actually read any of these books but I absolutely love his character on the show.  If Toby is anything in the books like he is in the show, I think we would be friends if he were real.  He would definitely have a spot on my lunch table.

2. Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter) - She is everything that I wish I had been brave enough to be in high school, and even now sometimes.  I'd like to believe that we would be great friends because of her quirkiness but also her complete lack of caring what other people think.  I would definitely ask her to join me at my lunch table.

3. Turtle Wexler (The Westing Game) - Her intelligent snarkiness would be a perfect for lunch table conversation, especially if she had someone to bounce off.

4. Clay Jensen (13 Reasons Why) - He would be a good person to eat lunch with because he's willing to talk to those that don't often get noticed.  He's genuinely a nice guy.

5. Fred and George Wealsey (Harry Potter) - These guys would be the icing on the cake.  Everyone would laugh and it would be magical.  Plus they are truly decent people who know right from wrong.

This is my short list and I would give anything to eat lunch with these characters!

No comments:

Post a Comment