Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: TV Shows/Movies


hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

I wanted to do both lists so you get two top tens this week!  Neither of these lists are in any particular order.  Also, I added a couple extra to my TV shows list because I can!

TV Shows:

1. Buffy
2. Doctor Who
3. Sherlock (BBC)
4. Supernatural
5. Boy Meets World
6. Firefly
7. Psych
8. Dollhouse
9. Ghost Whisperer
10. NCIS
11. Castle
12. Veronica Mars

Movies:

1. The Princess Bride
2. The Sound of Music
3. The Lord of the Rings
4. Indiana Jones (not Temple of Doom or The Crystal Skull... that one doesn't even exist.)
5. Star Wars Trilogy (Original Trilogy)
6. Beauty and the Beast
7. Les Miserables
8. Newsies
9. Treasure Planet
10. Funny Girl

3 comments:

  1. Ah yeah, your TV & movie picks rock! Especially love the musical love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Indiana Jones and the Last Crusades. I have watched it countless times.
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doctor Who, Sherlock and Supernatural are three of my ALL-time favorite shows ♥!! And Lord of the Rings and Star Wars are some of my favorite movies too. Although Indiana Jones was pretty good too :) Awesome picks ^^

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows Reviews

    ReplyDelete