Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Non-book bookish wants

hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

I have many non-book bookish desires these are just some that happen to be on my mind right now.

1. A library with a spiral ladder leading to balcony. Something like this only without the tv and more books.


2. A secret room/window nook (in aforementioned library)  for my reading pleasure.  

3. A book clutch: These are so pretty and I carry a book everywhere I go anyway.


4. This Harry Potter Ring: I keep seeing this ring everywhere online and every time I see I want it even more.


5. This Harry Potter Hoodie: I found this on Etsy and I really liked the fact that the titles were on the back.


6. This shirt designed by Karen Kavett: As soon as I saw Karen talk about this print on her Youtube channel I decided that I needed to have this.  


7. This Great Gatsby shirt: I've wanted this shirt for a couple of years, and I still want it.  I like the other one too, but the colors on this just pop.


8. These literary tattoos: This is a cool way to have a bunch of awesome literary tattoos for my ever changing mind.


9. This tea mug: I love mugs and I love Pride and Prejudice and so this is a natural must have for my mug collection.
10. This Harry Potter Necklace: I love Harry Potter and I think this horcrux locket is really cool.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I forgot the awesomeness of a library balcony! I'll have to add that to the dream-library architectural blueprint in my head :-)

    ReplyDelete