Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 Releases

hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

I haven't really been looking into releases for 2014.  I've spent so much time "catching up" this year, actually, it feels like a constant uphill battle of  "catching up".  There are only four books that I am aware of that I am genuinely excited about.  I mean, there are other books that I will probably read and probably like, but I haven't read the books before it or even the first in the series, so I don't want to put them on this list.  That kind of feels like cheating.

1. Cress by Marissa Meyer - This is probably one of the books that I am looking forward to most.  I cannot wait to find out what happens next in Lunar Chronicles.

2. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - I am ready for another feel good love story with incredibly frustrating circumstances.

3. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith -  The more I think about Jennifer E. Smith, the more I realize that I enjoy her books.

4. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs - I am very intrigued by this sequel, although I'm going to have to reread the book to remember everything that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment