Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Love to See as Movies/TV Shows

hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak - I've been hoping for a movie version of this book for ages and now it's coming! I cannot wait to see this one.

2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer - I think this would be an awesome movie, and if it were done right, it definitely would be great.  The cyborgs and the lunars would be so cool on the big screen.

3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - I have a feeling that this would either make an excellent rom-com or a TV series.  There's definitely potential as TV show, although I don't know how it would go past a season, unless they did the companion books too, but I don't care.

4. And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie - I'm sure there's been a movie and a TV show about this, but I would love to see a modern day version of this book.

5. Legend by Marie Lu - I want to see a movie version of this book so bad!  I love the characters and the setting.  Seeing those come to life on the big screen would be great.

6. The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin - Ever since I read this in middle school, I've wanted to see a movie version.  It's clever and quirky and just right for an engaging movie.

7. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs - I would be very interested to see how this story plays out on the big screen.  I feel like it would resemble X-Men, which I have not qualms about.  It could be quite good.

8. Maximum Ride by James Patterson - I've been dreaming about this movie/TV series since middle school.  I loved the beginning for this series so much.  I would love to see these bird kids come to life and kick some butt!

9. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green - My dreams are coming true with this one.  I am so excited that this book is going to actually become a movie.  I've never been so excited to cry my eyes out.

10. Avalon High by Meg Cabot - I want a redo on this one! Disney made a DCOM (Disney channel original movie) and pretty much changed everything about the story.  I want to see one that's truer to the book, because there is nothing wrong with it!


2 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes to both Cinder and Anna and the French Kiss! They'll both look AMAZING on screen! :D
    Great list & thanks for stopping by my TTT! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I forgot Legend. That would be such an awesome movie. And Agatha Christie's book - I would be on the edge of my seat the whole time.

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    Ashling @ Reading, Writing, & Anything but Arithmetic

    ReplyDelete