Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I'd Like to Start But Haven't

hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish

There are so many books on my TBR pile that are apart of series that I haven't started so this is perfect! I hope to crack into some of these series soon. (Quite of few of these are on my Book Resolution list.)

1. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
2. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare - I really hope I like these two series. It's a lot of time to invest.

3. Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth - I'm working on it.  I know, shameful.  I'll have both of them read by the time the third comes out, don't worry.

4. Delirium Trilogy by Lauren Oliver
5. Matched Trilogy by Ally Condie - I've heard so many great things about this series, I can't wait to start it.)

6. Uglies Series by Scott Westerfeld - The first two books in this series have been sitting on my bookshelf since the beginning of high school.  It's about time I actually pick them up.

7. Retold Farytales Series by Jackson Pearce - I know it's not technically a series, but I'm making it one.

8. The Wolfs of Mercy Falls (Shiver, Linger, Forever) by Maggie Stiefvater
9.  The Gemma Doyle Trilogy (A Great and Terrible Beauty) by Libba Bray - This series has been on my radar for so long I almost forgot about it, but I didn't!

10. Graceling Realm by Kristin Cashore - I bought the first book in the fall as a present to myself for beginning my last semester of college ever.

Honorary mention:
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin - I'm afraid to start these purely because of their length.  I would not read anything else for an entire year. It's a true story.

2 comments:

  1. Good list, I love the Wolves of Mercy Falls, Uglies and A Song of Ice and Fire series. I also need to read Graceling, Delirium, Mortal Instruments and The Gemma Doyle series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of all those series, the one I would recommend the most is Divergent. I simply love the world Veronica Roth created. Great list!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete