Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: My Spring 2013 TBR list.

hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish.

Sometimes I make lists of books that I'd like to get through, but know realistically there are many books that I need/want to read before the ones on my list.  So I've decided to do some serious thinking and pick books that I will read this year and hopefully I'll get through this spring.

1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
2. Legend by Marie Lu
3. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
4. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
5. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
6. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
7. Divergent by Veronica Roth
8. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
9. Matched by Ally Condie
10. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

Realistically I'll only get through about half of these this spring, but it won't stop me from trying to read them all!

10 comments:

  1. Cinder and Legend are on my list too. I loved Divergent, one of my favs. I liked Matched too.

    Chelsea @ Starbucks & Books Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Loved Cinder and Divergent, And what to say of Matched and Legend. You got some really great books on your list.
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite the list. There are some there that I think would take me the entire year to finish. Good luck!

    My Teaser and Top Ten Tuesday (#3)
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man this is a GREAT list! I've read 7/10, and I think the rest of them are on my TBR list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to read the Cassie Clare books too but I'm not sure when I will - there are so many now! My husband used to keep up with them but I think he's a few behind now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cinder, Divergent, and City of Bones are all a must! Great list!

    Check out my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE Little Women! Such a great classic! I liked Matched but not the sequels as much. Divergent's good. Cinder and Uglies made the series I need to start list for me last week. Good list!
    - Amy, http://odetojoandkatniss.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cinder is an awesome retelling, I hope you get to read it soon. I've read Divergent, but not the sequel, Insurgent, yet. I better get on it before the movie comes out. :/

    Nice list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome top ten!!! Legend, Uglies, Divergent, City of Bones and Matched are all awesome!!! I hope you enjoy them when you get the chance to read them!

    My Top Ten

    -Brittani :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love ALL these books. Wow this is seriously a fantastic lineup. The only one I haven't read is Never Let Me Go. That's been on my list awhile too!

    - Carissa

    ReplyDelete