Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Resolution

hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.

It's a new year filled with more time to read the books I've been dying to read for years. Here's my list of books that I will definitely read this year.

1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
3. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
4. Little Women by Louise May Alcott
5. Jane Eyre by Emily Bronte
6. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
7. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
8. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
9. The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
10. The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

Honorable mentions:
Matched by Ally Condie
Legend by Marie Lu
Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
Fathomless by Jackson Pearce
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Steifvater
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

...to name a few.  There are so many more that I have decided to read in 2013.  It's going to be a year of catch up, I think.  We'll see how many of these I get around too.

2 comments:

  1. Good list, Cinder is on my list as well and I also need to read The Mortal Instruments series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Divergent and Cinder so I hope you get to them soon :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete