Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Blogs/Sites You Read That AREN'T about Books

 

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Blogs/Sites You Read That AREN'T about Books

1. Hypable: This is a convenient source of entertainment news compiled in one spot.  I really enjoy it!

2. Mental Floss: It's one of the best places to go for random fact and information.  It is a mental overload!  There are so many interesting articles to read.

3. Head Trip:  I have been following this comic for a long time now.  The artist is great and has an excellent sense of humor!

4. Ultimate Guitar:  I use this site to look up guitar chords.  It's really handy and I've never had to look elsewhere for a song.

5. How Sweet It Is:  This blog is just about the best cooking blog I've ever found.  I've tried several of these recipes and they all turned out wonderfully!  There are pictures to help the cooking process along.  It's great.

6.  Mugglenet:  I absolutely love this site, it's actually my homepage.  This is where I go for all my Harry Potter news.  I really like everything that comes out of this site and the group of people who run it as well.  They have podcasts and other entertainment that I love.

7. The Oatmeal: This is hilarious.

8. Youtube:  I can spend endless hours on youtube, watching funny videos and song covers.  I also spend time making videos that are hopefully entertaining to others. 

9. Tumblr: This is probably one of my biggest weaknesses.  I love this site more than it is healthy to love.  It helps me with my Doctor Who and Loki feels. :)

10. Twitter: I can't help it, I love to tweet and to read them... especially Maureen Johnson's tweets.  I'm always on @alexandriapaige

1 comment:

  1. Love Mental Floss, and YouTube - couldn't do without it!

    Tanya
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete